Car ignites on Rigdon Road

By THOMAS HOWARD,

Union, Greenfield and Decatur fire departments responded to a home on Rigdon Road near the Erin Church Road Friday morning where a Dodge Challenger went up in flames in the residence’s carport.

Union Fire Chief Dale Yates said the fire was caused by an electrical issue with a battery charger.

 

Get access to this story and every story with our Digital Subscription.
 
If you're an existing subscriber (print or digital) and already have your Username and Password, LOGIN HERE
 
If you're not, CLICK HERE for more information about our affordable online subscription options or to activate your complimentary online subscription.

Weddings